Friday

PJ Sugar Licensed for Trouble by Susan May Warren

Licensed for Trouble (PJ Sugar)
Book Description:  PJ Sugar receives shocking news that she’s inherited the Kellogg family mansion. Though she has no idea why, the timing is perfect—PJ has clearly worn out her welcome at her sister’s house. Unfortunately, the mansion is in shambles, and PJ is short on cash. Rescue comes in the form of Max Smith, a mysterious handyman willing to trade his services for PJ’s investigative skills. But PJ already has a full docket with cramming for her PI license and nurturing a growing romance with her boss, Jeremy Kane. Can she take on Max’s case without dropping the ball?

My Review: Susan May Warren is one of my favorite authors and I love the PJ Sugar series. I read Nothing But Trouble, Double Trouble and now Licensed for Trouble.  I'm not sure you need to read the first two books in this series to enjoy Licensed for Trouble but I recommend that you do even though the stories don't overlap there is history that makes more sense if read in order.
I enjoyed the first two books immensely but Licensed for Trouble is absolutely fantastic.  I simply couldn't put  it down.  This story has more mystery and suspense than should be allowed in a read!  
PJ Sugar finds out she is the sole heir to the Kellogg mansion and properties.  Of course, said mansion is a fixer upper, kind-of-like PJ's life.  PJ never gives up and many things from the past become "unhidden" and more mysteries in PJ's life are solved.  SO much happened in this book BUT I do hope there will be a fourth book....I NEED to know who PJ ends up with!
Mystery, Mayhem and Much love abound in this read!
Don't miss Licensed for Trouble a definite 20 star read (okay...5 stars)!


2 comments:

  1. I've been looking forward to Licensed for Trouble, now even more so after your great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound's interesting, I'll put it on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete