Friday

Thanks for the Sunshine Award

What an honor to receive the Sunshine Award from one of my blogging buddies, Molly @ Book Reviews.   I like to think that I'm passing on His sonshine. :)


This award is traditionally passed on to those blogger's that inspire others and show positivity and creativity, so, in that spirit, I picked my nominees from blogs that I visit regularly and are very informative and inspiring to me.
The rules for accepting the award are:

This is what I've done and the nominees should do the same if they choose to:

1) Put the logo within my blog or on my post

2) Pass the award onto 10 fellow bloggers

3) Link the nominees within my post

4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog

5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.

Here are my 10 nominees, please visit them and check out their blogs!  As you know we all live for comments!



 C.J. Thomas @ Earls Daughter


A Girl of Many Colors


Kristen@We Are That Family


Baba@Baba's Farm Life


Trinity Rose@Trinity Rose's Garden


Abi@4 The Love of Books


Gwendolyn@ A Sea of Books!


Luanne@A Book Worm's World


Bobbie@Til We Read Again


Deborah@Butterfly Journey


May His "sonshine" light your day!















3 comments:

  1. Tammy,
    Thank you so very,very much.
    This means a lot to me.
    Blessings,
    Trinity Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! This award means a great deal to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet to add me. Thanks I have it posted now.

    ReplyDelete