Saturday

New Blogger Award



Thank you so much to Molly's Book Reviews for this "egg"cellent award! (just couldn't help myself :) It made my day!  Thanks for thinking of me and choosing my blog for this award.
Here are the rules for this award, be sure and take them if I give your blog this award:

1. Thank and link to the person who gave you the award.

2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers that you've recently discovered and think are fantastic.

3. Contact those blogs and let them know they've won.

4. State 7 things about yourself.

 7 things about myself:
 

~I am married to the most wonderful man!

~I  am a pastor's wife.

~I have a fantastic son!

~My favorite color is royal blue.

~I'm am a teacher.

~I love to fly.

~I would like (no LOVE) to visit Hawaii!

I'm new to the blogging world so here are a few that I recently discovered and think the owners are doing a great job!



Cathy at Word Vessel


Woven By Words


Carman at A Sequence of Continuous Delights





2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Tammy! I like this 'egg'cellent award (& your sense of humor)! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the review! It was very sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete