Sunday

A new Award!


What a nice surprise to receive this award from 


Thanks for your kind words, Brenda!

I can't help but share my awards for when I receive one I feel like 
a kid receiving a ribbon for doing a great job!  

I enjoy reading and reviewing books but what makes it SO great is 
that y'all are actually reading my blog.  

THANKS!  Readers make my day!

1.Thank and link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
            
2. Share 7 things about yourself
     a.  I love to read!
     b.  I enjoy baking and usually cooking!
     c.  Am a bargain hunter---can't remember the last time I paid full price.
     d.  Love the Lord with all my heart, soul & mind!
     e.  Have taught elementary school for 10 years.
     f.   Was (notice the past tense) a principal for 1 year.
     g.  Am a pastor's wife and mother of a fine son!
     
3. Pass this award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
 In no particular order:
 1.  Molly at Book Reviews
   I haven't had time to journey through cyberspace so here are the 5 that I recently found or have liked.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award. 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I will try to post this right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete