Wednesday

Michelle V Custom Leather Jewelry



Handmade leather cuffs, wrap bracelets, pendants, distressed and customized with quotes, messages, your text and special dates. Also featuring shotgun shell themed jewelry and more.

ALL of my items are CUSTOM made to order. CUSTOM making each items allows me to insure you get just what you want. 

SHIPPING NOTE:***** I am very busy filling orders and doing my best to fill them as they come in. 

SHIPPING AT THIS TIME CAN BE anywhere from 5-9 days before it makes it to the mail.

I ship using the paypal address on your account, please be sure that is accurate. PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL for any questions I might have about your order.

MEASUREMENT NOTE:*****

there is a difference in measuring your wrist or another cuff that fits just great. 

A size 7 wrist is different than a 7 inch long cuff. Please be sure to let me know which kind of measurement you are sending, a wrist measurement or the measurement off another cuff you own. This way I can be sure to size it just right.

Want to know when something new is added then subscribe to my Etsy Rss Feed here
http://www.etsy.com/rss_shop.php?user_id=6596453



sponsor of this blog for Blogmania!

This wonderful store has the neatest leather jewelry!
Go find something for your dad then surprise yourself with a gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment