Tuesday

In Sheep's Clothing by Susan May Warren





In Sheep's ClothingBook Description:  On the run from the murderer of her best friends, missionary Gracie Benson is all alone in Siberia. What she doesn't know is that she has in her possession a medical secret that will save millions of lives--or cost hers. Trying to keep her alive is an FSB agent, a man pursued by his own demons, including a killer who destroyed his father's life. He and Gracie find themselves in a decades-old mystery of betrayal and Cold War secrets. Only with the help of their friends--a group of Americans and Russians committed to freedom--can they outwit the old guard...and save Gracie's secret, as well as her life.

My Review:  I've been reading books by Susan May Warren ever since she started writing!  I love her books!  She writes a variety of reads from romance to suspense.  In Sheep's Clothing is one of those I.can't.quit.reading!  Pleeeease don't turn the light out yet!  It's only 2:00 a.m.!  The story starts out at a fast run.  Reading as fast as those long fingers will turn the pages because you're just not sure what is coming next.  This is an EXCELLENT suspense/mystery read!  I'm fairly great at knowing who the "bad" guy is but I truly could not figure this mystery out.  The story takes place in Russia where Gracie has come upon a dead man. Gracie has come to the mission to be a volunteer and to help but then she must go on the run. . .  leaving everything behind.  A lot of action mixed in with sweet romance and finding out just how much we can uphold in the name of honor.  WOW!  This is truly one of those 10 star great-tastic reads!  


*This book is on the list from yesterday to be one of the books you might want to read if your number is drawn ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Your review has put this book on my wish list.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wether I win it or purchase it, I'm looking forward to reading this book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added this to my list of books to read, too. Unfortunately, my public library doesn't have any of Warren's work. I will check my church library next time!

    ReplyDelete