Tuesday

Etsy Shop: Poetica





I just recently discovered Etsy shops.  They are neat and wonderful with unique items that make wonderful presents.  Please visit the Etsy shops that I will be  posting  this week as all of them are sponsoring my blog for  Blogmania.


About Poetica's Shop:

Poetica...Lush, Romantic, Ethereal. Beautiful and eclectic jewelry with hints of the past, it's glamour and romance, all with a modern twist.

~*::Proud Member of Etsy Project Embrace::*~...
................................................................................................................................
I donate 5% of EVERY purchase to Etsy Project Embrace, in support of the American Cancer Society. What a beautiful way to share your LOVE & Hope with those who need it most.

To support our memebers search for the tag: teamepe

Poetica is one of the sponsors for Blogmania.  Please visit her shop.  She is offering FREE SHIPPING for my readers now until September 15 on any purchase and code can be used multiple times . . .MUST USE THE CODE Blogmania at the end in NOTES TO SELLER.




1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed this store, very pretty and unusual pieces. Ordered two sets of earrings, one pair for myself and one pair for my DS. I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete