Saturday

Inspirational Zingers JUMBLE

Inspirational Zingers Jumble
I've been searching for a fun activity book for the Junior High Sunday School Class.  I was thrilled when I saw this book.  There are 200 pages of jumbles with answer pages in the back of the book.  I have found these to be great starters for my lessons or for those times when I need a little something to end the class. Each jumble is labeled, for example, jumble #24 is Discipline and the verse is Proverbs 19:18 CEV.  I've even used the verse given to use as memory verse for that week.  Need a little something extra for your Sunday School class or a great car activity book for those long trips?  This is that book!  I would recommend this book for ages ten and up.  A great 4 stars for Zingers Jumble!

*A copy of Inspirational Zingers Jumble was provided by Tyndale for my review.  Thanks!*


BUY Inspirational Zingers Jumble AT AMAZON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment