Thursday

Book of Hours by Davis Bunn

The Book of Hours: Hardcover edition features newly revised contentI love a good mystery.  Not gory, unthinkable yuckiness! But a good mystery with suspense that works the mind.  Davis Bunn is a favorite author of mine and I've read quite a few of his books but, by far, Book of Hours, is one of my most favorite reads.  A mysterious letter is sent to widower and he goes in search of secrets on an ancient estate.  The estate aptly named Castle Keep is in need of someone to save it from destruction.  Brian in his search teams up with the local doctor, Cecilia Lyons.  Brian unearths secrets in the crumbling mansion and finds his own life in jeopardy.  But it's his own journey that proves to be the most difficult as he discovers secrets and treasure.  I also loved finding out about The Book of Hours.  This is a great book and as always can be found at Amazon for a reasonable prize.  The Book of Hours: Hardcover edition features newly revised content  I would almost guarantee that this will also become one of your favorite books to keep!

1 comment:

  1. Tammy, if you keep posting interesting books to read, I'm going to have as many books on my Amazon wish list as I have in the boxes and boxes in my closet. :-)

    ReplyDelete