Friday

LOVE FINDS YOU .....

Love Finds You in Snowball, Arkansas....


I enjoy reading all of the Love Finds You Series but this has to be one of the best reads yet.  I found this story lighthearted, fun and found myself laughing out loud.  Yes, there is actually a town in Arkansas named Snowball....I know because we went by it and I yelled to husband, "Oh, my goodness, there it is!"  Of course, he didn't have a clue what I meant.  So, he calmly replied,"Yep, Snowball, Arkansas, is on our way (actually somewhat off the main road)  to Branson."  Okay, maybe you needed to be there.  Anyway, this is a great read and if you're having a winter's blue day grab this book from your library, or order it from Ebay or Amazon....so many choices.  Next week I'll be reviewing another great Love Finds You....stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment